Skip to content
What is the Good Aspects of Robaxin?
- Works within 30 minutes
- Available as an affordable generic
- Can be cut in half or crushed if needed
- Fewer side effects than similar muscle relaxers
- Fewer interactions than similar muscle relaxers
What is the Bad Aspects of Robaxin ?
- Can cause drowsiness or dizziness
- Wears off quickly
- Might not be the best option for people over 65
- Might have to be taken 3 or 4 times a day
- Can prevent the muscle weakness medication, pyridostigmine (Mestinon), from working